Euroforest Limited heads an expanding group of companies.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR OUR CURRENT VACANCIESIt has never been a better time to be involved within the forest industry. With the anticipated changes in emphasis in the focus for rural funding by government and the devolving of the state forestry sector to the regions, new opportunities are inevitable.
The Euroforest group of companies is looking for people of quality to join their team. Drawing from graduates of all the land-based disciplines, former contractors and experienced professionals, Euroforest offers a unique and fulfilling career.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are looking to expand our Finance department within Euroforest Ltd and currently have a vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Finance Administrator based in Carlisle.
We are seeking a professional team player to join our vibrant and friendly Finance team. A highly organised and committed individual, with attention to detail and a passion for customer service.
This role is ideal for candidates with ambition and drive to strive towards a career in accountancy or looking to move from practice into industry.
Based within the accounts team, you’ll be provided with all the guidance and support you need to fulfil your responsibilities. This is a permanent, full-time role working Monday – Friday.
• Full responsibility for the purchase ledger (including invoice inputting, account queries, account opening, ticket amendments, monitoring insurance status of contractors and hauliers)
• Weekly self-bill / purchase ledger processing
• Contract opening and administration
• Weekly payment run preparation, processing and issue of remittances
• Reconciliation of any supplier statements to ledgers
• Ad hoc nominal analysis
• Work with the Finance team to develop finance controls and compliance procedures.
• Responsibility for internal monthly deadlines and key reporting dates - ownership in delivering accounting calendar deadlines.
• Assist with preparation of year end, supporting schedules and annual audits including the provision of information to auditors.
• Experience in a finance or accountancy function desirable
• Demonstrable organisation skills, ability to prioritise workload and planning
• Proficient IT skills, experience of Microsoft packages, particularly excel
• Excellent communicator, ability to build good working relationships with stakeholders
• Decision making, ability to problem solve and use initiative
• High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
• Confident people person
• Agile and adaptable to change
• An AAT qualification is desirable, but not essential
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience, including:
• Competitive Salary
• Life Assurance
• 20 Days Holiday
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference EF/PLC2106.
Closing date for applications is 14th July 2021.
Fuel Supply Manager
We have a vacancy for a Fuel Supply Manager based in Sandwich, Kent. The role will report into the General Manager and will take responsibility for the day-to-day management of KRE.
Communication is the key to this role, you’ll be on the phone a lot during the day. If you like problem solving then this role will be perfect for you. It is like a giant jigsaw puzzle that you put together throughout the week and get a great deal of satisfaction when you complete it.
We’re looking for someone who is hardworking, able to put a shift in, willing to go above and beyond, excellent communication skills, able to manage hauliers and contractors, enjoys problem solving, is highly organised and able to pass information fluidly to hauliers; a real people person.
At Euroforest our employees are dedicated forestry enthusiasts using state of the art technology and latest industry thinking which have helped make Euroforest the UK’s largest independent timber harvesting and marketing company.
Timber is the most sustainable building product we have, so sustainability is at the heart of what we do. In partnership with other group companies we work with landowners to manage, harvest and replant their forests. In short, we look after the complete cycle of forestry – even our lorries are equipped with special tyres to protect fragile roads.
Key Roles & responsibilities:• Manage daily fuel deliveries.
• Co-ordinate haulage pick up and deliveries.
• Update daily delivery schedules.
• Dealing with rejections.
• Liaising with Euroforest Area Managers, contractors and suppliers to identify available loads for uplift and delivery.
• Arranging transport for logs/chips from various Euroforest sites to a major biomass plant and other markets.
• Ensuring that risk assessments/contract details are passed to individual lorry drivers/transport planners.
• Monitoring the flow of lorries into KRE and ensuring that we hit our delivery numbers for the day.
• Communicating with clients if there are onsite issues.
• Manage sustainability data and reporting.
• Oversee the day-to-day aspects of supply to a major biomass plant.
• Creation of weekly invoicing backing schedule.
• Check invoicing.
• Overseeing woods lab.
• Supplier site audits.
• Liaison with clients to ensure contract obligations are being met.
• Travel between sites.
Essential Skills/Attributes:• The ability to juggle a multitude of tasks
• Team player
• The ability to stand up for oneself
• The ability to build relationships at all levels
• A commercial outlook
• Excellent organisational, communication and IT skills
• A current UK driving licence
Desirable Skills:• Transport background
• Procurement background
• A demonstrable interest in forestry and the countryside
We offer:• Competitive Salary
• Company Vehicle
• Laptop & Mobile Phone
• Life Assurance
• 20 Days Holiday
To apply send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting reference EF/FSM0621. Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd July 2021.
Please note that we would make reasonable adjustments where possible to ensure that our places of work are inclusive and allow us to support the creation of a diverse and engaged business.