Euroforest is the largest independent timber harvesting& marketing company in the UK. We harvest and market in excess of 2.7 million m³ of timber per annum.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Human Resources Adviser to support the Human Resources Manager in our head office in Carlisle.
We are looking for a newly qualified or nearly qualified CIPD individual who shares our energy and passion and will help to contribute to our ongoing success. This role provides an opportunity to develop responsibilities over time and work on ad hoc projects as they become available.
· Maintain the HR Database and internal systems.
· Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes.
· Assist with the management of the performance management review process
· Manage and monitor the probation process.
· Working with the Human Resources Manager keeping all recruitment campaigns and admin up to date.
· Monitoring the recruitment in-box.
· Assist with HR social media job posts.
· Arranging interviews and follow up.
· Logging of all job applications.
· Maintain training records on HR Database.
· Co-ordinate training needs with the Compliance Manager and Human Resources Manager.
· Undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
· CIPD Level 5qualification (or working towards)
· Experience working in an HR environment
· Demonstrable knowledge of current Employment Law
· Knowledge of HR Systems
· Good IT skills especially Excel and Outlook
· Good knowledge of GDPR regulations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Friendly, helpful and proactive with a desire to make a difference
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Good attention to detail
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Competitive Salary
· 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays); holiday increases with length of service
· Company Holidays (3 days at Christmas)
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Staff Referral Scheme
· Sponsorship Scheme
· Discount Voucher Scheme
· Training and development platform
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, quoting reference EF/HRA2402.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd February 2024.
Interviews will be week commencing Monday 26th February 2024.
The position will bean immediate start (notice periods allowing).
Euroforest is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, gender, or sexual orientation.