We have a full-time permanent opportunity for a Trainee Harvesting Manager in the South of Scotland region. We offer a full Management Training Programme, which on completion will equip you with the following skills:
· Information Technology (IT) Systems
· Felling permissions and certification
· Site management
· Timber measurement and valuation
· Credit control
· Qualificationsfrom in house training courses
· Personal development
· Assist with organisationof harvesting, marketing and sale of timber
· Plan and implement programmes of work
· Prepare costs and financial forecasts
· Management of Health, Safety & Environmental standards
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, self-motivated, professional individuals who are keen to make a career in forestry.
If you have (or don’t have but want to learn) some forestry experience and are looking for the next step in your career, or if you have a forestry qualification and are just starting out, we’d love to hear from you. Career development and progression opportunities are available on completion of our Management Training Programme.
· Ability to build relationships at all levels
· A commercial outlook
· An ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent organisational, communication and IT skills
· A current UK driving licence
· A demonstrable interest in forestry and the harvesting sector
· Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
· Formal Management Training Scheme
· 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays); holiday increases with length of service
· Company Holidays (3 days at Christmas)
· Company vehicle & fuel card (includes personal use)
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Staff Referral Scheme
· Sports and Charity Sponsorship Scheme
· Discount Voucher Scheme
· Training and development platform
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, quoting reference EF/THMSS2402
The closing date for applications is Friday 15th March 2024.
The position will bean immediate start (notice periods allowing).
Euroforest is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, gender, or sexual orientation.